Alan Dzagoev Facts
- Alan Yelizbarovich Dzagoev is a Russian footballer.
- He is of Ossetian descent who plays for CSKA Moscow.
- In July 2005, he joined the Konoplyov football academy.
- He played football on the streets with his brother Gela.
- Her football passionate mother has introduce him to Terek Beslan youth team.
- In 2000, he played for the youth team Yunost.
- He made his professional debut on April 29, 2006.
- He joined Krylia Sovetov-SOK in 2006 and stayed for two seasons.
- He signed for CSKA Moscow before the start of Russian Premier League 2008 season.
- He won the Best Young Player Award at the Russian Premier League.
- Playing for the Russian football team, he made 2 of the 4 goals against Czech Republic in the UEFA Euro 2012 Group A match. In another match against Poland, he made a goal helping his team to draw the match.
Photo by: soccer.ru