Alicia Coutts Facts
Australian Women Swimmer
- Alicia Coutts is an Australian Women Swimmer.
- She was born in 1987 at Brisbane.
- She competes in Women's 100m Butterfly, Women's 200m Individual Medley, Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay and Women's 4x100m Medley Relay categories.
- She is an athlete and an Office Worker.
- She plays for the clubs Redlands SC/Australia Institute of Sport.
- John Fowlie is her coach.
- She began swimming at age two.
- In 2010 she won the Telstra Swimmer of the Year Award.
- She previously appeared in the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
- At the 2012 London Olympics, she won a Gold Medals along with her team mates in Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay category and a Bronze Medal in Women's 100m Butterfly.
- She finished the Women's 200m Individual Medley event in 2:08.15 and won a Silver Medal in the at the 2012 London Olympics.