Allyson Felix Facts
American track and field sprint athlete
- Allyson Michelle Felix is an American track and field sprint athlete.
- She competes primarily in the 200 meters and some times in 100 meter and the 400 meter distances.
- She was born on November 18, 1985.
- She is a two-time Olympic silver medalist at the 200 meters.
- She is the only woman ever to be a three-time Athletics World Championship gold medalist for that distance.
- She is also an Olympic gold medalist, winning gold at the Beijing 2008 Olympics as a member of the United States' women's 4 × 400 meters team.
- She is a frequent participant in the US Anti-Doping Agency's "Project Believe" program and is regularly tested to ensure that her body is free of performance-enhancing drugs.