Amanda Bynes Facts
American actress, singer, and fashion designer.
- Amanda Laura Bynes is popular for her appearances in the television shows - All That and The Amanda Show, on Nickelodeon.
- The Amanda Show is considered the children version of Saturday Night Live.
- She was born and raised in Thousand Oaks, California.
- She named in Teen People's "25 Hottest Stars Under 25" in 2006.
- Forbes listed her as the fifth highest paid celebrity under 21, with earnings of $2.5 million in 2007.
- She entered into films in 2002 with Big Fat Liar.
- The 2003's What a Girl Wants gave her a major role.
- Her fashion line is named Dear.
- On March 7, 2012, she was stopped by LAPD for talking on cellphone while driving.
- On April 6, 2012, she was arrested on charges of DUI after side-swiping a police car in West Hollywood at 3:00 am
- In September 2012, she once again retired from acting and said will focus on launching her career as a fashion designer.
- On September 4, 2012, she was charged with hit-and-run related to leaving the scene of two separate accidents forcing Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in California suspend her license. Her black BMW officially impounded after driving with a suspended license.