State located in the southwestern region of the United States of America
- Arizona is the 6th most extensive (area-wise) and the 16th most populous in USA.
- Phoenix is the capital and largest city in Arizona.
- Arizona is the 48th state and last of the contiguous states admitted to the Union. It achieved statehood on February 14, 1912.
- The state is famous for its Three Cs - copper, cattle, and cotton.
- Arizona is home of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- The state is best known for its desert landscape.
- The age of a saguaro cactus is determined by its height.
- The Arizona trout is found only in the Arizona.
- Arizona leads the nation in copper production.
- The original London Bridge was shipped stone-by-stone and reconstructed in Lake Havasu City.
- The colors blue and gold are the official state colors.
- A person from Arizona is called an Arizonan.
- The famous labor leader, Ceasar Estrada Chavez, was born in Yuma.
- At one time camels were used to transport goods across Arizona.
- The battleship USS Arizona was named in honor of the state.