Brandi Glanville Facts
American television personality and former fashion model
- Brandi Glanville is an American television personality and former fashion model.
- She is best known for joining the second season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- She was born on November 16, 1972 to parents Guy and Judith Ann Glanville and raised in Sacramento, CA.
- At the age of 16, she moved to Paris, France and began modeling.
- She appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for design couture houses including Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and Gucci.
- She married actor Eddie Cibrian. The couple divorced on September 30, 2010.
- She launched her own clothing line Brand B, a collection of sexy, chic and beautiful clothing.
- She appeared on the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills series as a "Friend of the Housewives" in the Episode Four of Season Two.