Bristol Palin Facts
Daughter of former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin
- Bristol Sheeran Marie Palin was born October 18, 1990.
- Former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin is her mother.
- She became a single mother at age 18 and advocated for teenage pregnancy prevention.
- She is now a paid speaker on the subject of teen pregnancy.
- She competed in the fall 2010 season of Dancing with the Stars.
- She was named after the Bristol Inn where her mother had been employed.
- In September 2009, she formed BSMP, a lobbying, public relations and political consulting services firm.
- Palin and Johnston's son, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, was born in 2008.
- In December 2010, she purchased a five-bedroom house in Maricopa, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix, for $172,000 in cash.