Britta Heidemann Facts
German Women Fencer
- Britta Heidemann is a German Women [Fencer|Fencing]].
- She generally competes in Women's Individual Epee and Women's Team Epee categories of Fencing.
- Torsten Weber is her partner.
- She plays for the club - TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
- She was the Cologne champion for high jump and 800m as a student in 1993.
- In 2011 she authored a book "Success is a Matter of Attitude [What Fencing Can Teach You About Life]" and says it's about motivation, mental strength, coping with pressure, frustration and tolerance.
- She won a Silver Medal in Women's Individual Epee Fencing event at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.