Bronte Barratt Facts
- Bronte Barratt is an Australian Swimmer.
- She was born in 1989 at Brisbane.
- She generally competes in Women's 200m Freestyle and Women's 400m Freestyle Swimming events.
- She is an Exercise Science student at Queensland University of Technology.
- Michael Bohl (AUS) is her coach.
- She made her debut in 2005 for Australia, World Championships (Montreal, QC).
- She began swimming at age three.
- Australian rugby league player Darren Lockyer is her hero.
- She beat Tracy Wickham's 29-year-old Australian national 400m freestyle record in 2007. The feat was recognised as the Golden Moment of the Year at the 2007 Australian Swimmer of the Year Awards.
- Finishing in 1:55.81, she won the Olympic Bronze Medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.