- The first pinhole camera principles were documented by Chinese philosopher Mozi in the 400 BC!
- The first camera obscura, the ancestor to the modern cameras we use today, was actually developed in 1011.
- The movie camera we use can continuously takes 24 film frames per second (as long as the user holds down the shutter button, or until the shutter button is pressed a second time)
- The actual name of the Kodak, the company popular for camera devices, is Eastman Kodak Company.
- Kodak lost a patent battle with Polaroid Corporation and has left the instant camera business in 1986.
- Fujifilm, the Japanese popular photographic film and camera maker actually got its name from FUJIC, the company behind Japan's first electronic computer.
- Heard of SLR Camera? SLR actually means Single Lens Reflex.