Cyrus Mistry Facts
Indian businessman and Chairman of Tata Group
- Cyrus Pallonji Mistry is an Indian businessman and Chairman of the Tata Group.
- He succeeded the previous chairman of the group, Ratan Tata, with effect from December 28 2012.
- He is the youngest son of Irish construction magnate Pallonji Mistry.
- He is the sixth Chairman of the group and the second not named Tata after Sir Nowroji Saklatvala.
- Apart from the Tata Group, he also serves as a Director on the Board of several other companies, including Shapoorji Pallonji & Co., Forbes Gokak, Afcons Infrastructure and United Motors (India).
- He studied at the Cathedral & John Connon School in Mumbai.
- He graduated from the Imperial College, London with a BE in civil engineering and holds a Master of Science in management from the London Business School.
- He is a fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers.