Dallas Clark Facts
American football tight end
- Dallas Dean Clark was born on June 12, 1979.
- He played college football for the University of Iowa, and received All-American honors.
- He has the ability to play both the wide receiver and tight end positions.
- He chosen in the first round of the 2003 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts with the 24th pick.
- He played for the Indianapolis Colts from 2003 to 2011 after which he became a free agent.
- On December 28, 2008, Clark broke the Colts' franchise record, held by Hall of Famer John Mackey, for yards in a season by a tight end (848.)
- On January 3, 2010 against the Buffalo Bills, Clark caught his 100th reception of the season, the second tight end to do so in NFL history.
- He ended the 2009 season with 100 catches for 1,106 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Clark has guest starred in the CBS hit show Criminal Minds as San Diego Police officer Austin Kent.