Dave Smith Facts
Australian Sport Kayak
- Dave Smith is an Australian Sport Kayak.
- He was born in 1987.
- He generally competes in Men's Kayak Double (K2) 1000m and Men's Kayak Four (K4) 1000m Canoe Sprint categories.
- Smidy is his nickname.
- He is a student of Real Estate Studies at TAFE NSW.
- He plays for the club - Illawarra Canoe Club.
- Jimmy Owens is his coach.
- He is a member of the Australian team that won the London 2012 Olympics Gold Medal in the Men's Kayak Four (K4) 1000m event.