David Boudia Facts
American Men's Diver
- David Boudia is an American Men's Diver.
- He was born on 1989 at Abilene.
- He mostly competes in Men's 10m Platform and Men's Synchronised 10m Platform Diving events.
- He is a Communications student at the Purdue University.
- Adam Soldati is his coach.
- He made his debut in 2005 for United States, Grand Prix (Russia).
- He was named 2011 National Collegiate Athletic Association [NCAA] Diver of the Year in March 2011.
- He was named 2008 and 2010 USA Diving Athlete of the Year and is a 14-time USA National Champion.
- He appeared in the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
- With a score of 463.47, he, along with Nicholas Mccrory won the Bronze Medal in Men's Synchronised 10m Platform event at the London 2012 Summer Olympics.