David Lekuta Rudisha Facts
- David Lekuta Rudisha is an Kenyan Athlete.
- He was born in 1988.
- He is nicknamed 'Pride of Africa'.
- Lizzy Naanyu is his wife. Charlene is his daughter.
- Colm O'Connell is his coach.
- His father, Daniel Rudisha, won a silver medal in the 4x400m event at the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City, Mexico.
- He began running seriously in 2004.
- He was inspired after his father showed him the Olympic medal he won in 1968.
- Billy Konchellah, Japheth Kimutai, William Yiampoy are his heroes.
- He finished Men's 800m event at a mark of 1:40.91, he has set a new World Record and has won the London 2012 Olympics Gold Medal.