A person with expertise in medicine, surgery etc. related to the health of an individual
- The term 'Doctor' is actually an honorary title of respect bestowed on a learned individual in a certain field of expertise but is commonly used to refer to a medical practitioner, such as a family physician or a surgeon.
- Hippocratic Oath usually taken by doctors means 'to no to deliberately harm'.
- Medical students generally undergo 10 years of study before becoming a doctor.
- Studies show that doctors misdiognize by 5% to 15%.
- Surgeons are taller and better looking than other doctors.
- Psychiatrists are the least religious of all doctors.