Dorian van Rijsselberge Facts
Dutch Men's RS-X Sailer
- Dorian van Rijsselberge is a Dutch Men's RS-X Sailer.
- He was born in 1988 at Texel.
- He is a Sports and Recreation Studies student at CIOS Heerenveen.
- He plays for the club Waddenteam.
- Aaron McIntosh (NZL) is his coach.
- His brother Adriaan is active in sailing as well.
- Winning the world title in 2011 is his most memorable sporting achievement.
- He won the Olympic Gold Medal with a score of 22:17 in Men's RS-X event at the London 2012 Olympics.