Christian festival and celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Easter is a holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The date of Easter varies between 22 March and 25 April.
- Easter is a moveable feast, meaning it is not fixed in relation to the civil calendar.
- The New Testament teaches that the resurrection of Jesus is a foundation of the Christian faith.
- Easter is linked to the Passover and Exodus from Egypt recorded in the Old Testament through the Last Supper and crucifixion that preceded the resurrection.
- Easter eggs are a popular cultural symbol of Easter.