Felix Loch Facts
German Olympic Gold-medal winning Luge Athlete
- Felix Loch is a German Luge Athlete.
- He was born on July 24, 1989.
- His father Norbert competed in luge at the 1984 Olympic Winter Games in Sarajevo.
- He began competing in luge in 1996.
- At age 18 he won the men's singles at the 2008 World Championships in Oberhof, Germany, making him the youngest athlete at the time to have won the title.
- He was named German Police Athlete of the Year in 2010.
- He won a Gold-medal in Luge Team Relay and another in Luge Men's Singles at the 2014 Winter Olympics at Sochi.