Gisele Bundchen Facts
Brazilian fashion model, film actress and producer
- Gisele Caroline BŁndchen is a Brazilian fashion model and occasional film actress and producer.
- She is the goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme.
- She was born on 20 July 1980.
- In the late 1990s, she became the first in a wave of Brazilian models to find international success.
- In 1999, Vogue dubbed her "The Return of the Sexy Model", and she was credited with ending the "heroin chic" era of modeling.
- She was one of Victoria's Secret Angels from 2000 until mid-2007.
- Since 2004, she has been the highest-paid model in the world, and is the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment industry (as of 2007) with an estimated $250 million fortune.
- In 2012 she placed first on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $45 million in one year.
- As an occasional actress, she had supporting roles in Taxi (2004) and The Devil Wears Prada (2006).
- From 2000 to 2005, BŁndchen was in a much-publicized relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She married New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in 2009.