Jennifer Abel Facts
- Jennifer Abel is a Canadian Diver.
- She competes in Women's 3m Springboard and Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard categories.
- She plays for Camo Diving Club.
- She made debut in 2006 for Canada, Grand Prix (Spain).
- She took up diving at age four.
- She earned the Female Athlete of the Year award from the Aquatic Federation of Canada in 2011.
- She competed at the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
- She, along with her team mate Emilie Heymans scored 316.80 points to win the Bronze Medal in Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.