Jill Biden Facts
American educator and, as the wife of Vice President Joe Biden
- Jill Biden's full name is Jill Tracy Biden.
- She was born June 5, 1951 in Hammonton, New Jersey and grew up in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
- She married Joe Biden, Vice-President of USA in 1977.
- She did her bachelor's degree from the University of Delaware, master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware.
- She is an educator and worked in different schools and colleges.
- In August 2011, she visited the Kenya as part of her trip to trip to the Horn of Africa has been organized to help raise awareness of the East Africa famine and to encourage donors to give aid to drought stricken populations.