Julien Bontemps Facts
French Men's RS-X Sailer
- Julien Bontemps is a French Men's RS-X Sailer.
- He was born in 1979.
- He is a Teacher by profession.
- Irina Konstantinova is his wife. She represented Bulgaria in windsurfing at the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games.
- He was a Psychology at University of Nantes.
- He plays for the club ASPTT Nantes.
- Francoise le Coutois, Pascal Chaullet (FRA) are his coaches.
- He won the Olympic Silver Medal with a score of 22:17+0:03 in Men's RS-X event at the London 2012 Olympics.