Justin Gatlin Facts
- Justin Gatlin is an American sprinter.
- He was born on February 10, 1982.
- He is an Olympic gold medalist.
- His 100 m personal best is of 9.80 seconds.
- He is a two-time World indoor champion in the 60-meter dash.
- He served a four-year ban from track and field for testing positive for a banned substance; Gatlin had appealed the ban in 2009, but it was later denied.
- He is a medal favorite for 2012 London Olympics.
- won the 100m final at the US Olympic Trials with a personal best time of 9.80 seconds, the fastest time in history for a man over 30.