Kanye West Facts
American rapper, singer and record producer
- Kanye means "the only one" in Swahii.
- Kanye West suffered a car accident in 2002 wich resulted in a metal plate in his chin. He practised on an electronic drum machine while he was still being treated.
- Kanye West lived in China for year when he was 10
- He attended the Chicago State University
- Kanye worked as a telemarketer and sold insurance to Montgomery Ward credit card holders before making his mark in the Music industry
- As of 2011, Kanye West won 14 Grammy Awards and has been nominated 36 times.
- Kanye West founded the "Kanye West Foundation" in 2003 at Chicago
- Kanye's mother Donda West died of complications from cosmetic surgery on November 10, 2007. He dedicated a performance to her mother at The O2 on November 22, 2007.
- California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger passed the "Donda West Law," a legislation which makes it mandatory for patients to provide medical clearance for elective cosmetic surgery.
- Kanye West was named International Man of the Year at the 10th annual GQ awards on September 4, 2007
- Kanye West was born on June 8, 1977 at Atlanta, Georgia.
- Height: 5' 9"
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown