Lady Gaga Facts
American pop singer and song-writer
- Lady Gaga's actual name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
- She was born on March 28, 1986 in New York City.
- She is left-handed.
- She began learning piano at the age of 4, began writing piano ballad at 13 and began singing with a mike at the age of 14. She is an actor in high school musicals.
- She is a Roman Catholic.
- She also began a band called the Stefani Germanotta Band (SGBand) with some friends from New York University.
- She is the first artist to gain over one billion viral views on video-sharing website YouTube.
- Gaga held a concert of The Monster Ball Tour following the 2010 Haiti earthquake and dedicated it to the country's reconstruction relief fund.
- The Fame released in 2008 is her debut albumn.
- She plays vocals, piano, synthesizer, keytar.
- She won five Grammy Awards and twelve nominations and holds two Guinness World Records.
- She was included in Time magazine's annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world as well as being listed in a number of Forbes' annual lists.
- She was first called as 'Radio Ga Ga' and somehow the phrase got changed to 'Lady GaGa'.