Lisa Norden Facts
Swedish Women's Triathlon Player
- Lisa Norden is a Swedish Women's Triathlon player.
- She was born in 1984.
- She is a student of Sports Science.
- She plays for the Kristianstad Triathlon Club.
- Darren Smith (AUS) is her coach from 2007.
- Her mother was on the Swedish junior national track team for 800m and 1500m.
- She considers Swedish high jumper Stefan Holm as hero.
- She is an alumnus of ITU's Sport Development Program.
- She competed at the Beijing 2008 Olympics.
- Finishing the Women's Triathlon event in 1:59:48.00, she won the Olympic Silver Medal at the London 2012 Summer Olympics.