Luke Patience Facts
English Sport Sailor
- Luke Patience is an [English|Great Britain]] Sport Sailor.
- He was born in 1986 at Aberdeen.
- He plays for the Scottish club Royal Northern & Clyde Yacht Club.
- Morgan Reeser (USA) is his coach.
- He suffered a slight injury after the boat capsized at the 2011 470 World Championships in Perth, Australia.
- He began sailing at the age of three and competing in Optimist dinghies at the age of seven at Rhu Marina on the western outskirts of Helensburgh, Scotland.
- He carries the lucky charm of a 'wee green man'.
- He, along with Stuart Bithell are part of Great Britain team that won the 2012 Olympics Silver Medal at London in Men's 470 event category.