Lulu Zhou Facts
Chinese Women's +75kg Sport Weightlifter
- Lulu Zhou is a Chinese Women's +75kg Sport Weightlifter.
- She was born in 1988 at Shandong.
- She began weightlifting at age 11
- She was selected at primary school to start weightlifting as she had a strong physical condition.
- She plays for the club - Chinese Army Delegation.
- Yang Zhijun (CHN) is her coach since 2003.
- She made her debut in 2007 for China, Asian Championship
- Lifting a total weight of 333 kgs, she has set a new World Record (total weight) and won the London 2012 Olympics Gold Medal in the Women's +75kg category.