Malcolm Page Facts
Australian Sport Sailor
- Malcolm Page is an [Australian|Australia]] Sport Sailor.
- He was born in 1972 at Sydney.
- He started sailing at age eight at Hunters Hill Sailing Club in Sydney, Australia.
- His older brother got him into the sport.
- Australian cricketer Don Bradman is his hero.
- He never has a haircut during a regatta.
- He is an Electrical Engineering student at North Sydney TAFE.
- He plays for the club Middle Harbour Yacht Club.
- Victor Kovalenko [national] is his coach since 1997.
- He smashed his mouth and chipped four teeth requiring 12 stitches in 1999. He also damaged his anterior cruciate ligament in 1997 and suffered a broken collar bone 1983.
- He suffers from back problems because his right leg is one centimetre longer than his left leg.
- He competed at the Beijing 2008, Athens 2004 Olympics.
- He, along with Mathew Belcher are part of Australian team that won the 2012 Olympics Gold Medal at London in Men's 470 event category.