Mark Zuckerberg Facts
Entrepreneur and CEO, President of social networking site Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder of social networking site Facebook, which he founded in 2004 along with his classmates Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin and Chris Hughes
- Mark Elliot Zuckerberg was born in White Plains, New York, US in 1984
- He has three sisters Randi, Donna and Arielle
- Zuckerberg was raised Jeweish. He had bar mitzvah when he turned 13
- He is named Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2010
- Mark Zuckerberg's personal wealth was estimated to be $17.5 billion in 2011
- He considers himself atheist
- The Social Network is the movie based on Zuckerberg and the initial years of Facebook
- Zuckerberg made a donation to Diaspora, an open-source personal web server
- He also founded Start-up: Education foundation
- Zuckerberg also made arrangements to donate $100 million to Newark Public Schools
- He along with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet signed 'Giving Pledge', a promise to donate to charity at least half of their wealth over the course of time.
- Since 2003, he dated a fellow student, Priscilla Chan, and married her on May 19, 2012.
Photo by: Guillaume Paumier