Minxia Wu Facts
- Minxia Wu is a Chinese Diver.
- She competes in Women's 3m Springboard and Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard in Diving.
- She is a Business Management student at Renmin University of China.
- Liu Henglin is her coach.
- She began diving at age six.
- She practises dives for up to four hours every day.
- She participated in the Beijing 2008, Athens 2004 Summer Olympic Games.
- She, along with her team mate Zi He scored 346.20 points to win the Gold Medal in Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.