Miranda Kerr Facts
- Miranda May Kerr was born on 20 April 1983.
- She is the first Australian to participate in the Victoria's Secret campaign and also represented Australian fashion chain David Jones.
- She began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13.
- She married English actor Orlando Bloom in 2010 but they separated later.
- She is of English, French, and Scottish descent.
- She studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modelling.
- In 1997, she won the annual Dolly Magazine/Impulse Model Competition.
- She practices Nichiren Buddhism in the Soka Gakkai tradition.
- She gave birth to their first child, a son named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom in 2011.