Murray Stewart Facts
Australian Sport Kayak
- Murray Stewart is an Australian Sport Kayak.
- He was born in 1986.
- He is called by his nickname Muzza.
- He was a Architecture student at University of Sydney.
- He plays at the Manly Warringah Kayak Club.
- Tim Jacobs, Jimmy Owens are his coaches.
- He generally competes in Men's Kayak Single (K1) 1000m, Men's Kayak Single (K1) 200m and Men's Kayak Four (K4) 1000m Canoe Sprint categories.
- He is a member of the Australian team that won the London 2012 Olympics Gold Medal in the Men's Kayak Four (K4) 1000m event.