Natalia Vodianova Facts
Russian model, actress and philanthropist
- Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova is a Russian model, actress and philanthropist.
- She was born on 28 February 1982 at Gorky.
- She enrolled in a modelling academy at the age of 15.
- At 17, she moved to Paris, and signed with Viva Models.
- She walked in more than 175 runway shows for U.S. and European based designers' ready-to-wear and haute couture collections.
- She resided in England from 2001 until 2012, and currently lives in Paris.
- In 2001, she appeared in Roman Coppola's film CQ with Billy Zane.
- In Spring 2009, she signed a three-year agreement to be a brand ambassador for the French lingerie company Etam.
- In 2012, she came in 3rd on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $8.6 million in one year.
- She is a founder and the president of the Naked Heart Foundation.