Nathan Cohen Facts
New Zealand Men's Double Sculls Rower
- Nathan Cohen is a New Zealand Men's Double Sculls Rower.
- He was born in 1986.
- He is a Management student at University of Waikato.
- Rowing Club Invercargill is his club.
- Allister Morris, Wayne Maher, Calvin Ferguson, Chris Nilsson are his coaches.
- He began rowing in 2000.
- He and rowing partner Joseph Sullivan do a 20 to 30km row in the morning, lift weights in the afternoon, and then do a 12 to 26km row.
- Lance Armstrong are their hero.
- He was the University of Waikato Sportsman of the Year in 2011.
- He holds a scholarship from the Peter Snell Institute of Sport.
- He competed at the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
- He teamed up with Joseph Sullivan to finish Men's Double Sculls event in 6:31.67 and won the Olympic Gold Medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.