Nicola Spirig Facts
Swiss Women's Triathlon Player
- Nicola Spirig is a Swiss Women's Triathlon player.
- She was born in 1982 at Bülach.
- She is a Law student at the University of Zurich.
- She plays for the LC Zurich club.
- Brett Sutton (AUS) is her coach.
- In 2011 she suffered from a stress fracture in her shin.
- She trains roughly 30 hours per week swimming, cycling and running.
- She competed in the Beijing 2008, Athens 2004 Olympics.
- Finishing the Women's Triathlon event in 1:59:48.00, she won the Olympic Gold Medal at the London 2012 Summer Olympics.