Nicole Elizabeth Snooki Polizzi Facts
American reality television personality
- Nicole Elizabeth Polizzi is an American reality television personality
- Her nickname, Snooki, got her name after her friends named her after "Snookie", a male character in Save the Last Dance, because she was the first of her friends to kiss a boy.
- She was born November 23, 1987.
- She was adopted when she was six months old and was raised by Italian American parents.
- In March 2012, she announced her engagement to Jionni LaValle.
- She gave birth to the couple's first child, Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, on August 26, 2012.
- She is a cast member on the MTV reality show Jersey Shore.
- She and her boyfriend, Justin, appeared in episode 14, "Jerz Pud".
- Since the show's debut in 2009, Polizzi has gained popularity by appearing on several talks shows.
- She is also one of the highest paid reality stars, earning $150,000 per episode as of season five.
- On January 1, 2013, she showed her fierce leopard tattoo, her sixth tattoo, which was not previous shown to anyone except for her fiance, LaValle.