22 facts.com

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
You are here: Home » O » Ocean

Ocean Facts

  • Half of the area covered by oceans is over 3000 feet deep!
  • 230,000 known marine species live in oceans.
  • Ocean Water evaporation is the most common source for rainfall
  • 97% of ocean water is Sea Water. The remaining 3% is Fresh Water.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Comments





Contact Us | Privacy Policy
© 2011-2016 All rights reserved.