Paris Saint-Germain Football Club Facts
Paris-based association football club
- Paris Saint-Germain FC is a Paris, France-based Football club.
- It was established on August 12, 1970 after the merger of Paris FC and Stade Saint-Germain.
- The club playing in the Ligue 1 since 1974.
- It won two League titles, eight French Cups, three League Cups and two Trophées des Champions.
- Apart from the Olympique de Marseille, the club is one of only two French clubs to have won a major European trophy.
- The Parc des Princes is the home for the club since 1973.
- The Camp des Loges is the training centre for the club since 1974.
- Qatar Investment Authority bought 70% of the club in 2011.
- QIA is the sole shareholder of the club after purchasing the remaining 30% stake held by Colony Capital and Butler Capital Partners in 2012.