Video game consoles from Sony
- Sony Computer Entertainment first introduced PlayStation on December 3, 1994 in Japan.
- The Sony Playstation was originally a joint project with Nintendo.
- 100 million units of the first gen PS are shipped in 9 years and 6 months of its initial launch.
- The PlayStation Portable or PSP, is the first handheld videogame in the PS series.
- The PlayStation Network is an online service with over 69 million users worldwide.
- Most PS gamers would rather giveup social media, cellphone and fantasy sport leagues.
- More than half of PS3 owners have a gaming library in double digits.
- 1 out of 5 gammers have played for 10+ straight hours.