Prince Harry Facts
Younger son of Charles and Diana, and fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip
- Prince Henry of Wales is actually named as Henry Charles Albert David.
- He is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales, and fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- He is also third in line, behind his father and elder brother, to the position Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
- He entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst on 8 May 2005, where he was known as Officer Cadet Wales, and joined the Alamein Company.
- He was commissioned as a second lieutenant into the Blues and Royals of the Household Cavalry Regiment.
- He servered temporarily with his brother—and completed his training as a tank commander.
- At the age of 21, he was appointed as a Counsellor of State, and began his royal duties by first serving in that capacity when the Queen was abroad to attend the 2005 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Malta.
- He is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
- In an interview, he said Chelsy Davy is his girlfriend but later he said he is a '100 percent single'.