Rahul Gandhi Facts
Indian politician and MP representing the Amethi constituency
- Rahul Gandhi is a member of the Parliament of India and represents the Amethi constituency.
- He is the grandson of Feroze Gandhi and Indira Gandhi.
- He is the fourth-generation scion of the Nehru-Gandhi family.
- He was born on 19 June 1970 to Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi.
- He studied at St. Columba's School, Delhi and The Doon School in Dehradun.
- He joined St. Stephen's College, Delhi in 1989 for his undergraduate education but moved to Harvard University after he completed the first year examinations.
- He was shifted to Rollins College due to security concerns and completed his B.A. in 1994.
- He did his M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge University in 1995.
- He was appointed a general secretary of the All India Congress Committee on 24 September 2007.