Robert Harting Facts
German Discus Throw Athlete
- Robert Harting is a German Discus Throw Athlete.
- He was born in 1984 at Cottbus.
- Shaggy or Shaksen are his nicknames.
- SCC Berlin is his club.
- Werner Goldmann is his coach.
- His parents, Bettina and Gerd, were both shot putters.
- He suffered an inflamed patelellar tendon in his left knee during the summer of 2011.
- He previously competed in Beijing 2008 Olympics.
- Throwing the discuss to a mark of 68.27, he won the London 2012 Olympics Gold Medal in the Men's Discus Throw category.