Sean Young Facts
American actress, best known for her performance in films from the 1980s
- Sean Young was popular for her role in movies such as Blade Runner, Dune, and No Way Out.
- She was born on November 20, 1959 at Mary Sean Young in Louisville, Kentucky.
- She is the daughter of Lee Guthrie, a screenwriter, public relations executive, and journalist, and Donald Young, a television news producer and journalist.
- She has also attended the School of American Ballet in New York.
- Before becoming an actress, Young worked as a model and dancer.
- began her film career in 1980 in the film Jane Austen in Manhattan, followed by a small role in the 1981 film Stripes, and played female lead opposite Harrison Ford in the futuristic classic Blade Runner (1982).
- She had a small role in the film Wall Street as the wife of Michael Douglas's character
- In 1990, she married Robert Lujan, with whom she has two children, Rio Kelly and Quinn Lee. The couple divorced in 2002.
- In January 2008, Young checked herself into rehab for alcohol abuse.
- At the Governors Ball of the 84th Academy Awards, she alledgedly slapped a Guard who placed his hand on her arm to send her away for lack of ticket. She was then placed under citizen's arrest for battery and was seen leaving the LAPD Hollywood substation some time later.