Shiwen Ye Facts
- Shiwen Ye is a Chinese Swimmer.
- She was born in 1996 at Zhejiang.
- She generally competes in Women's 200m Individual Medley and Women's 400m Individual Medley Swimming events.
- She made her debut in 2010 for China.
- She took up swimming in 2003 in Hangzhou.
- She won the 200m and 400m individual medley at the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou.
- Finishing in 2:07.57, she has set a new Olympic record in Women's 200m Individual Medley and won the Olympic Gold Medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.