Stuart Bithell Facts
English Sport Sailor
- Stuart Bithell is an [English|Great Britain]] Sport Sailor.
- He was born in 1986.
- He is a Sports Science student at Hopwood Hall College.
- He plays for the club - Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club.
- Morgan Reeser is his coach.
- He began sporting crewing for his dad in a firefly at the local club when he was seven.
- British cyclist Bradley Wiggins is his hero.
- He, along with Luke Patience are part of Great Britain team that won the 2012 Olympics Silver Medal at London in Men's 470 event category.