Vanessa Paradis Facts
French singer, model and actress
- Vanessa Chantal Paradis was born December 22, 1972.
- She was attracted to cinema right from her childhood days.
- Her admiration for Marilyn Monroe led her to take dance and piano lessons.
- In 1991, she promoted a fragrance for Chanel, titled Coco.
- In March 1993, she started her first international tour titled "Natural High Tour".
- She was in relationship with American actor Johnny Depp since 1998.
- The couple have a daughter, Lily-Rose Melody Depp, and a son, John Christopher "Jack" Depp III (born April 9, 2002).
- In 2000, she released her album Bliss which was dedicated to Depp and their daughter.