Vasuki Sunkavalli Facts
Model and winner of Miss India Universe 2011 title
- Vasuki Sunkavalli is a Hyderabad lady who was crowned I Am She Miss Universe India 2011 title in July 2011 at the Wadhawan Lifestyle I Am She contest. She won Rs. 200,000 at the contest.
- She is a native of Unguturu village, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Vasuki will compete in the Miss Universe 2011 competitions to be held in Brazil in August / September 2011.
- Vasuki is a law graduate in International Law and Human Rights from New York University. She also studied at the Symbiosis International University, Pune and did a two-year stint to study Intellectual Property Rights in Delhi.
- She modelled for Rajesh Pratap Singh at the Fashion Week.
- She dreams to win the Miss Universe title and work for the United Nations Organization.