Victoria Azarenka Facts
Belarusian professional tennis player
- Victoria Azarenka was born on 31 July 1989.
- Winning the 2012 Australian Open singles title, she became the first Belarusian player to win a Grand Slam in singles.
- In 2010, she decided to take a break from tennis to focus on education but decided to stay after her grandmother suggested her to do so.
- She debuted on the International Tennis Federation (ITF) junior tour in November 2003 in Israel.
- She is in relation with tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr.